If you’re looking for breastfeeding classes this weekend, here are a couple of classes you can check out on:
1. Start the year with the strength of having a breastfeeding support group, raise concerns, get information or counseling that you may need from experienced moms and/or from breastfeeding counselors. La Leche League Philippines will be having its first meeting for the year this Saturday (January 9), 9am at the Parish Hall of Mary the Queen in Greenhills, across Xavier. To confirm your attendace, text Jane (09176260585) or Cris (09178941099).
2. Free Breastfeeding Class at Shaw Blvd.
This class is conducted by Cher Anonas (of Plume Nursing Wear) and Zeny Feliciano. Topics to be discussed include: Benefits of Breastfeeding, Different Positions and Correct Latch, Getting Breastfeeding Off to a Great Start, Overcoming Common Challenges, Lactation and Relaxation Massage, etc.! Registration starts at 1:30 pm. Class starts promptly at 2:00 pm. Class is on January 16, 2010.
Admission is free but pre-registration is a must. Please text BREASTFEEDING CLASS PARTICIPANT, your full name/s and number of participants (dads, nannies, and other support people are very welcome!) to 0917 898 24 37 or email Cher. Please bring: your baby or a doll, food and drinks to share with 4-6 people.
Location: Organics Asia, Inc., Unit 401 Emerald Place, 604 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
- Directions to Location: Coming from Edsa Central side :
- Take Shaw Blvd going to Capitolyo-C5
- At the 2nd stoplight, you will pass by Tropical Hut – 10q store (this is at corner Pioneer St.)
- You will see Caltex and then Pan de Manila
- 604 Emerald Place Bldg is right after Pan de Manila
- There is a Ganzklar Signage at the ground floor
Please proceed to elevator for unit 401 Organics Asia Inc. Parking is very limited – most of the time there are no available slots.
3. L.A.T.C.H. class on January 23, 2010. This will be at The Medical City and will start at 9am.